Thursday, December 01, 2005



Just realised there isnt much time for me. And I've yet to pack my luggage for the trip which is like, 4 days away. Tmr band again. I aim to buy the black pants by tmr after band, with Ah mu. Edrei, Gerry and I went all the way to Parkway's G2000 just to get a black top of our desired sizes as Tamp's had ran out of stock. Hrm. It's so no fun. Luckily Gerry's mum fetched me back home. If not I'll be cursing and swearing about the waste of money on fares again. I've been like that for a while. Please bear with me. HAHAHA. What's with me again la. Duh.





Sorry that I was kinda bothered by stuff myself that I couldnt be a good listening ear. But ups and downs in life are just so unpredictable. Just overcome it and move on. You can do it ya? Poly life is complicated afterall. :)))







Band. Sigh. Joel recorded our practice just now and I'm listening to it now. Mu and Jieying's "solo" , actually can be heard. Guess it's due to the very wrong position where the mp3 was being placed, trombones appeared to be so super soft that I have to even strain my ear to listen to our bar 102! Power up people. We shall lift up our bells for 102 okay!

GO AH MU! And Jieying! Aiyah. GO TROMBONES!







I'm not over it yet. But I shall not hide. Practice what you preached.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 11:33 pm






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT